STUDENT ORIENTATION INFORMATION
REGISTRATION & ORIENTATION
Student orientation is a compulsory program that students must attend. We conduct it on a regular basis to give detailed account of student information and services that are designed for improving your learning
journey with our institute. This involves attending an online or ‘in-person event’.
At the orientation program you will get to understand more about:
- Support services available including:
- English language and study support
- support services that will assist with welfare and/or personal
circumstances, both internally and externally to our
- any other relevant services that will assist students adjust to
life in Australia and/or completing your studies.
- Contact information or suggestions on how students can access:
- legal advice
- medical and emergency care
- Overseas Student Health Coder for International students on
- information about and assistance with employee rights and
- Information about studying in Astral Skills Institute of Australia
- locations and the resources available at locations
- complaints and appeals policies and procedures
- International Student visa requirements for satisfactory course
progress and attendance
- Fee payment and refund policies including Tuition Protection
- Student Handbook
- ESOS Framework
- International Student rights and responsibilities.
- Academic related Information about:
- Unique Student Identifier (USI)
- Assessment policy and procedures, course details, work
placement and timetable
- Student ID card
- Educational support services to help our students successfully
complete their study
- Introduction to our staff members, student support officers and their
- Health, Safety and Wellbeing of all students inside and outside the
campus and information on emergency contacts.
- Guided tour around the campus
Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02) 4608 9972 to enquire about the orientation Program dates.